Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The desire to desire..

My youngest sister and my dad have this little game they play, I'm sure at one time you played it as well. It goes like so:
My dad tells her he loves her and she replies, "I love you!".
This is followed by his, "I love you more!" and her, "no, I love you more!". As you can see, this goes on and on until she replies in a sigh full of pleading, "Daddy- I want to love you more."
This is my wish.
I know I don't love You enough and at times I don't even see that I don't. But I plead, Heavenly Daddy, I want to love you more...

1 comment:

  1. "Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
    E'en though it be a cross that raiseth me"

    This is my prayer as well :)
    Although there's no way we can love Him more than He loves us, how I wish I could love Him more than how I love Him now!

    ReplyDelete