Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Joy...

Oh, how sweet it is to have a little sister..
Today, my 3 year old sister and I took a walk with our wagon to pick some wiliflowers in a field by our house. As we were picking, I asked her, "Do you know who made these?"
"You did!!" she shouted.
Laughing I told her, "no, God did."
She was slightly confused, "God made these flowers?"
"Yes", I told her, "God makes every flower."
With her cute little smile she said, " huh... God is very nice."

As if this wasn't a blessing enough. AS if this couldn't be any cuter... she chimes in with..
"Maybe one of these days we will see Him at church."

3 comments:

  1. Thats adorable. Taylor, you are a light in this world, and your little sister sees that. Praise God.

    -yana mikhaylenko

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cute!(:
    nice Taylor!

    ReplyDelete