Monday, December 27, 2010

A thought for food...

So here are two amazing facts about this universe that God has made...
As we continue to grow in our passion for God, I thought I could help with two facts I found in a book at the dentist. You can simply just rush through these facts but let me encourage you to think on them and what they say about the power and greatness of our King...

If a pin was as hot as the sun here on Earth it would catch fire to everything within 64 miles...



So most people know we have one of the smaller gallaxies, but did you know, all the stars you can see with the naked eye are just in our galaxy???


How could such a powerful and magestic King, who created me, not only send His son to save me but continue to give me grace to live now??

No comments:

Post a Comment