Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grace+Love+Pain= Hope and Hope=Joy

Whether physical, emotional or situational, it is reassuring to know that all my pain is for my good. What an undeserving grace!!! I do not know how I could ever live without this. All of my pain, even if silly me does not understand, is to help me!! How much He does love me. My pain only shows me how much He does. HE, the God that made the world and is so great I cannot even begin to touch the depth of understanding of His greatness, would work in MY life to conform me to His son. And even though for a short time I may suffer, He is only refining me so that I may be clean and pure gold...
It gets even better, through my pain and suffering, I get to come to Him and pour out my heart.. and HE CARES!!!
ahh how sweet it is to know thee Jesus... to be found in thee FOREVER!!
I pray to Him that I might continue to seek Him that I might know Him and find His peace here on Earth... To have Heaven on Earth.
Luke 12:34
Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also...

No comments:

Post a Comment