Sunday, January 30, 2011

Present?

My birthday is coming up.

Not really sure if you care or if any one even reads my blog still... I can never tell.There are too few comments and lately there are "0" comments!!! I don't blame you. I wouldn't read my blog either. It must annoy those who actually know English to have to choke down my spelling and grammar mistakes!

any way, as i was saying, my birthday is coming up!!

I don't know if many of you know but I have a great love for the Narnia books. And as my dear friend Alla has posted on her blog blossomingbranches.blogspot.com, I also desire so much to be like Lucy and be deeply in love with Christ! The books give me chills to watch Aslan act and radiate all of God's great attributes. Because of this when i found this book at barns and noble and I nearly fell to my knees with want, the good kind.

so if any of you want to get me a present, you could all pitch in and get me just this :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you.

    And Narnia still gives me shivers when I read it, the good kind.

    P.S. writing is not all about spelling and grammar, it's also about content. And you've got the good content part down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Alla!!!!
    We should have a Narnia movie night??? yes? It gives you shivers too?? Ah it's so amazing!! I do believe the book helps me to develope a mindset more on God as a personal God... does that make sense?? It makes me see He is an is not just some spiritual thing...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narnia movie night, and book night. Let's just have a Narnia night!!
    I understand, it helps me see Him as a personal God too, who is actively present in my life

    ReplyDelete